Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

random but meaningful



someone taught me something.
the kind of something that seems so ordinary.
but it hits right into my heart.

the following conversation between M,S and A that M had at a beach.M was being too immature at that time and let's just say M didn't feel quite good about it.


M:you know what S?from this moment i want to be like you.all matured and stuff.

S:*blushes*hey..

A:ya know what?i think i'm gonna be myself.

M:.......*thoughtful*

wow.to be myself.how hard can that be,huh?
the thing is,people expect you to be yourself,
but the same people judges you.
hish,stop being pessimistic!
husnu zhon !~

let's use our minds and hearts and think.
because i have a lot of personalities in me


 “The best of you in Islam are those who are most excellent in character as long as you deeply understand the religion.” (Ahmad, Sahih)

A,thanks for the lesson you taught me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment